Anza 1400 Roof Top Tent by Overland Pros
Overland Pros 3 Person Soft Shell Roof Top Tent
If you are looking for an affordable '3 person roof top tent' then the Anza 1400 soft shell roof top tent by Overland Pros is perfect for you. Let's look at all the great features it comes with.
Efficient and Durable
Constructed with 280gsm waterproof poly cotton rip stop canvas, Anza 1400 is a highly efficient, modular, and durable roof top tent. It features a 210 Denier Rainfly to keep you safe during heavy rainfall and bad weather conditions.
Also, the included queen size 3" thick closed-cell hi-density foam mattress makes it easy for you to get a good night's sleep and have a great journey.
If you have ever used a soft shell tent before, then you know setting up those spring rods for the windows and doors is a pain in the ass! That's why to save you some time, Anza 1400 is designed in such a way that it can be set up without the spring rods.
It takes under 40 seconds to under Anza 1400 (Faster than most of the soft shell tents out there). Also, 4 spring rods are provided anyway. You can use them if you want but it's really not necessary.
Great Ventilation and Views
Both the front and rear and doors/windows are huge and allow for maximum airflow inside the tent. When all the windows and doors are opened, You get a spectacular 270 degree outward viewing. Also, since the material of the tent is breathable -- there will be good ventilation inside the tent even when all the doors/windows are closed.
Total weight of the tent: 112lbs
Packded Down Dimensions: 56″ (W) x 48″ (L) x 14″ (H)
Set Up Dimensions:
- Overall 56″ (W) x 96″ (L) x 52″ (H) folded
- Sleeping area 56″ (W) x 96″ (L) 52″ (H) inner tent
- 68″ (1720mm) to 82″ (2100mm) annex height
- 98″ (2.5m) annex length
- Large 35″ (900mm) Wide x 55″
- Includes an 85″ sliding alloy ladder to make it easy for you to climb inside the tent
- Includes an Internal frame with an oversized 1″ diameter tube
- Includes .85mm double thick aluminum alloy floor
- The floor is insulated with closed-cell foam
- Aluminum alloy/plastic hinge provides strength and flexibility
- The removable rainfly helps to prevent condensation and ensure constant airflow in all conditions
- Includes Heat-sealed taped seams
- Includes a 1200gsm PVC tent cover with extra-wide straps and dual D ring tie downs with velcro to keep your tent safe and secure during your journey
- Tent cover 2 cm taller to allow for storage of more gear inside the tent
- Peak loops allow for hanging of anything from solar panels to laundry from the top of the tent for maximum sun exposure
- Includes Waterproof PVC boot bag
- All the zippers in the tent are 100% genuine YKK zippers
- Low-profile gimp reduces dust and debris incursion into cover zipper
- All windows zip down completely for easy access to rain fly when the tent is deployed
- Optional 210 Denier oxford polyester ripstop Annex
- All annex windows come with insect screen
- 12-month warranty