Overland Pros Wraptor 6k Free Standing 270 Degree Awning
Best 270 Degree No Legs Awning
Looking for the best large 270-degree awning for your next overland trip? Then the Wraptor 6k Free Standing Awning is perfect. Let's look at its features to understand why it's one of the best awnings for Overlanding currently on the market today.
Durable and Easy Setup
Constructed with waterproof 280G ripstop canvas -- Wrapter 6K is one of the largest and most durable free-standing awnings currently on the market. It provides massive shade which is even enough for a Sprinter van!
Wrapter 6k is also extremely easy to setup. In fact, you can set this up in under 1 minute without any help. Also, the included rigid outer frame poles let you use this awning even during rain and high winds.
Wraptor 6k comes with an option to add walls to it. With the walls by your side, You will have extra shade and also a private room for changing clothes or even taking a nap during sunny afternoons. The Optional Walls are made from lightweight waterproof 200D polyester.
It is durable and reliable just like the awning. Also, Wraptor 6k comes with height-adjustable support poles that extend to 8′ 6″ -- they make it very easy for you to deploy the awning walls in windy locations.
- Comes with 2 mounting options: Driver side and Passenger side
- Made with 280gsm poly cotton ripstop waterproof canvas
- Includes rigid support poles and guy lines
- Includes rigid outer frame poles for enhanced rigidity in rain and winds
- Optional 200 Denier walls
- 1200gsm PVC transit cover with YKK zipper to keep the awning safe and secure during your journey
- Weight: 80 lbs
- Dimensions: 90 × 9 × 9 in